- Household electric kettle家用电热水壶: Argentina made the final anti-dumping ruling. On January 5, the Argentine Ministry of Economy issued Announcement No. 4 of 2023, making the final anti-dumping ruling on household electric kettles originating in China, and decided to set a minimum export FOB limit (FOB) of US$12.46 per piece for the products involved. The declared price is lower than the minimum export FOB limit price, the different price part will be charged anti-dumping tax, and the validity period is 5 years. The Mercosur customs code of the products involved in the case is 8516.79.90.
- Japan’s Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries: In 2022, the export value of Japan’s agricultural, forestry, fishery and food products reached 1,243.3 billion yen as of November, exceeding the actual export value in 2021.
- Indian consulting firm Coalmint: In 2022, India’s thermal coal imports, mainly for power generation, will increase by 14.7% to 161.18 million tons. Coking coal 焦煤进口量 imports rose 0.8 percent to 56.1 million tonnes, anthracite coal 无烟煤 rose 12.2 percent to 1.79 million tonnes, and PCI coal shipments rose 8 percent to 13.43 million tonnes.
- South Korea: 2022 trade deficit of $47.2 billion, a record high. In 2022, the export value will be 683.9 billion US dollars, a year-on-year increase of 6.1%; the import value will be 731.2 billion US dollars, a year-on-year increase of 18.9%.
- Bolivia: Exports will reach US$12.632 billion in 2022, a year-on-year increase of 29%, a record high. Among the exported commodities, more than 50% are industrial products, and the export of non-traditional products (soybean products, Brazil chestnuts, etc.) has increased significantly.
- China Securities Journal: Recent data from a number of third-party photovoltaic industry chains shows that the decline in the module sector is significantly smaller than that of silicon materials, silicon wafers, and cells. According to industry insiders, the small decline in components is mainly due to the signing mode. In the short term, “lock-in price” component orders may bring excess profits, but this situation will not last. In the face of price drop expectations, photovoltaic downstream enterprises may set off a wave of long-term orders that “lock quantity, but not lock price锁量不锁价”.
- Shanghai Securities News上证报: As the focus of China’s epidemic prevention and control work shifts from “infection prevention” to “health protection and severe disease prevention”, the demand for ventilators has increased significantly. Hospitals in Guangdong, Sichuan, Yunnan, Ningxia and other places have recently issued announcements on emergency procurement of medical equipment such as ventilators. In the past week, there were 10 purchase requests. In the past month, there were 72 purchase requests, a significant increase from 53 in the same period last year.
- MySteel上海钢联: On January 9, the quotations of some lithium battery materials fell, battery-grade lithium carbonate fell by 10,000 yuan/ton, with an average price of 492,500 yuan/ton, and industrial-grade lithium carbonate fell by 10,000 yuan/ton, with an average price of 460,000 yuan /ton; lithium hydroxide fell by 7500~9000 yuan/ton; nickel beans rose by 4300 yuan/ton.
- Wind power bidding: The price of onshore wind turbines(陆上风机) has stabilized in stages, while the price of sea wind is still bottoming out. The development of large-scale sea breeze is accelerating, and there is more room for price decline. In addition, the installed capacity of wind power is expected to be between 40GW and 50GW in 2022, and will increase significantly this year. Most of the projects tendered in 2022 will be delivered in 2023, the industry said. There is little suspense that the installed capacity will exceed 80GW this year.
- CLS 财联社: Recently, the price of Chinese medicinal materials for relieving cough and reducing phlegm （止咳化痰类中药材）has risen. The price of Belamcanda chinensis(射干： 一种中草药,功效为清热解毒、散结消炎、消肿止痛、止咳化痰) rose from 50 yuan/kg when it was newly produced to 230-240 yuan/kg. The price of Fritillaria cirrhosa D. Don （川贝,一种中药，常见的清热化痰药物）rose from 3,500 yuan/kg to about 4,800 yuan/kg. Prices and sales of medicinal materials such as Platycodon grandiflorus（桔梗）、Pinellia ternata（半夏）、Lilium lancifolium Thunb.（百合）、Citri Grandis Exocarpium（化橘红）、Fritillaria ussuriensis Maxim（平贝） have also increased. Prices and sales volumes of Lonicera japonica Thunb.（金银花）、Pogostemon cablin (Blanco) Benth.（广藿香）、IsatisindigoticaFort（板蓝根）、Rhizoma Phragmitis（芦根）, which were relatively hot in the early stage, have dropped.
- In 2022, the cargo throughput of Shandong ports（山东港） will exceed 1.6 billion tons, and the container throughput will exceed 37 million TEUs, continuing to rank first and third in the world, with growth rates of 6.4% and 8.7% respectively, which are higher than the average growth rate of the national coastal ports. 5 percentage points or more.
- The “Report on the First Compliance Cycle of the National Carbon Emissions Trading Market全国碳排放权交易市场第一个履约周期报告” recently released by the Ministry of Ecology and Environment shows that the cumulative trading volume of carbon emission quotas in the first compliance cycle of the national carbon market is 179 million tons, and the cumulative turnover is 7.661 billion yuan. The market is running smoothly Orderly, the transaction price rose steadily.
- National Development and Reform Commission发改委: From January 3rd to 6th, the national average pig-grain price ratio was 5.93:1, entering the three-level warning range for excessive decline.
- Ministry of Finance and State Administration of Taxation: From January 1, 2023 to December 31, 2023, small-scale value-added tax payers with monthly sales of less than 100,000 yuan (including the amount) will be exempted from value-added tax. For small-scale VAT taxpayers, the taxable sales income subject to the 3% levy rate is applicable, and the value-added tax is levied at the 1% levy rate; the prepaid value-added tax items are applicable to the 3% pre-levy rate, and the pre-paid value-added tax is reduced at the 1% pre-levy rate.
- Caixin财新网: It is reported that Pfizer basically did not cut the price in this medical insurance negotiation, not the 600 yuan reported on the Internet. Pfizer’s quotation is actually much higher than 600 yuan, and the price of 1,890 yuan has basically not dropped. As for the base price of medical insurance calculated by specific experts, it is confidential and cannot be disclosed to the outside world.
- At present, many provinces have passed the peak of infection. According to the data of fever clinics in Henan province, the number of outpatient visits reached its peak on December 19, 2022, and then showed a continuous downward trend. According to comprehensive research and judgment, Henan province has successfully passed the peak of the epidemic and achieved a smooth and orderly transition; Zhejiang Province has passed the peak of the first wave of infections smoothly, and the next step is to further deepen and refine work measures to effectively strengthen the lives, health and safety of the people. barrier.
- China Meteorological Administration: In 2022, the national average temperature was 10.5°C, which was about 0.6°C higher than normal, which was the second highest in history since 1961 after 2021. The national average high temperature days (16.4 days) are the most since 1961. From June 13 to August 30, a large-scale continuous high-temperature weather process occurred in the central and eastern regions, which lasted for 79 days, and the daily maximum temperature of 361 stations reached or exceeded the historical extreme value. The comprehensive intensity of this high-temperature event was 1961. The strongest since there are complete meteorological observation records.
- CCTV News: From late October 2022 to January 9, 2023, during this bird flu epidemic season, 56 cases of bird flu outbreaks have been reported in chicken farms and other facilities in 23 first-level administrative regions in Japan, and the total number of poultry culled and processed About 9.98 million, the scale of infection and the number of culling treatments both exceeded the previous record between November 2020 and March 2021.
- Shenyang City: From January 10, 2023 to February 28, 2023, for individual consumers in Shenyang, organize the issuance of 100 million yuan of New Year consumption vouchers, including: 40 million yuan of automobile consumption vouchers, 15 million yuan of household appliance consumption vouchers, comprehensive consumption 30 million yuan coupons, 15 million yuan catering coupons.
- Goldman Sachs Group: is embarking on what may be the largest round of layoffs ever, and is expected to start the process in the middle of this week. The total number of people affected will not exceed 3,200. More than a third of those cuts could come from the core trading and banking divisions.
- Shijing Technology仕净科技: It is planned to invest in the construction of a high-efficiency solar cell production project in Ningguo(宁国，a small city in Anhui province). The estimated total investment of the project will not exceed 11.2 billion yuan, of which 9 billion yuan will be invested in fixed assets. It will build a high-efficiency N-type monocrystalline单晶 TOPCon solar cell project with an annual output of 24GW. After the project is fully put into production, it is expected to realize annual sales revenue of about 20 billion yuan and tax revenue of more than 600 million yuan.
- Trina Solar天合光能: It is estimated that the net profit attributable to the parent company in 2022 will be 3.422 billion to 4.018 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 89.69%-122.68%. During the reporting period, the company’s photovoltaic module shipments and sales revenue increased significantly compared with the previous year.
- Transimage 传艺科技: It is estimated that the actual shipment of sodium batteries in 2023 is expected to be 2GWh-3GWh. The company’s equipment has been imported one after another, and it is expected to realize adjustment in February and production in March. It is expected to reach 92% yield and 95% efficiency. Since last week, samples have been sent to customers one after another, and the expected feedback cycle of the results is about 2-3 months. Pricing is mainly based on the price of lithium carbonate, which is generally 25%-30% cheaper than lithium iron phosphate for customers.
- SAIC: In 2022, SAIC’s cumulative vehicle sales were 5.3026 million, a year-on-year decrease of 2.94%; among them, sales of new energy vehicles were 1.0734 million, a year-on-year increase of 46.51%. From January to December 2022, Changan Automobile sold 2.3462 million vehicles, a year-on-year increase of 1.98%; the cumulative sales of self-owned brand new energy vehicles were 271,200 vehicles, a year-on-year increase of 150.06%. In 2022, the total annual sales of Geely Automobile was 1,432,988 units, an increase of about 8% over the same period last year.
- Tencent Games: From January 13th to 15th, January 20th to 27th, and February 3rd to 5th, minors can log in to the game between 20:00 and 21:00 every day for a total of 14 hours. At the same time, we call on minors to plan their vacations reasonably and take advantage of the opportunity to do some interesting things, such as participating in the science and innovation growth camp.
- Tesla: The domestic delivery time of Model Y models has been extended from 1-4 weeks to 2-5 weeks. Previously, it was announced that the price of all domestic models would be reduced, among which the starting price of Model Y was reduced to 259,900 yuan, setting a record low price.
- Rolls-Royce劳斯莱斯: 6,021 cars sold in 2022, up from 5,586 in 2021, record sales. The United States remains its largest market, accounting for about 35 percent of sales. The average price of a Rolls-Royce model is about $534,000.
- Hyundai Motor Group: In 2022, Hyundai Motor’s global sales was 3,944,579 vehicles, a year-on-year increase of 1.4%; Kia’s sales volume was 2,903,619 vehicles, a year-on-year increase of 4.6%. The global sales volume of Hyundai Motor Group is 6,848,198 vehicles, ranking third in the world after Toyota and Volkswagen.
- Costco reported results, with net sales up 7.7% year-over-year. According to foreign media reports, the North American e-commerce platform Costco’s net sales in December were US$23.80 billion, a year-on-year increase of 7.7%, higher than the US$22.24 billion in the same period last year. The company’s e-commerce revenue fell 6.4% as consumers returned to shopping in brick-and-mortar stores.
- CMA CGM co-sponsored the first test launch of the French solar-sail-powered spacecraft Gama Alpha, which successfully reached orbit aboard a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket on the morning of January 3.
- Samsung Electronics disclosed its financial report, and achieved an operating profit of 43.37 trillion won (about 234.2 billion yuan) in 2022, a year-on-year decrease of 16%. Sales amounted to 301.77 trillion won, a year-on-year increase of 7.93%. The operating profit in the fourth quarter of 2022 was 4.3 trillion won, a year-on-year decrease of 69%.
- SNB: The annual loss in 2022 will reach 132 billion Swiss francs, the largest loss in its 115-year history, as the stock market fell and the fixed income market was hit.
- IMF: One-third of the world’s economies are expected to be in recession by 2023
- England: Single-use items such as plastic cutlery, plates and boxes will be banned in England to reduce pollution. It is reported that about 1.1 billion disposable plates and 4.25 billion pieces of disposable tableware are consumed in England every year, of which only 10% are recycled after use.
- The governments of the United States and Japan: The summit meeting in Washington will confirm the strengthening of cooperation in the field of space. Through the “Artemis Project” led by the United States and participated by Japan, the two sides plan to accelerate cooperation to achieve the first Japanese landing on the moon.
- European Union: European Commission Executive Vice President Valdis in charge of economic affairs emphasized in an interview with the media that the EU’s energy supply may be seriously insufficient in 2023.
- South Korea: In 2023, it will fully promote the export of green industries, and set the target amount of export orders to 20 trillion won, and plans to achieve orders of 100 trillion won by 2027. The specific content includes the establishment of the “Green Industry Export Alliance” jointly established by the government and enterprises, the formulation of export strategies for the Middle East, Central Asia and Southeast Asia, and the pursuit of green hydrogen production, hydropower, and seawater desalination plant projects.
- Argentina: The central bank predicts that multiple risks (increased risk of global economic recession, superposition of multiple risks such as a general election year, high inflation, and drought) will lead to a slowdown in economic growth in 2023.
- Brazil: According to data released by the Brazilian Association of Electric Vehicles (ABVE) on January 4 local time, the sales of light electric vehicles in Brazil reached 49,245 in 2022, an increase of 41% over 2021, the latest since the start of the statistics in 2012. record.
- Kazakhstan: By the end of 2025, digital tenge (tenge is Kazakh currency KZT) commercial operation will be realized. According to reports, the introduction of digital tenge will be implemented in three stages: the use of digital tenge in social payment and government procurement will be realized by the end of 2023, the possibility of using digital tenge in cross-border settlement and digital asset settlement will be tested, and the establishment of Relevant legal and regulatory framework; in 2024, a digital tenge settlement function mechanism that does not need to be connected to the Internet will be launched; by 2025, it will be fully put into commercial operation.
- Brazil: According to a survey conducted by edrone, the average online sales of small and medium-sized stores in Brazil exceeded R$ 384,000 in the fourth quarter of 2022. Online sales of electronics were the strongest in the fourth quarter. Sales of health and beauty products, health and wellness, jewelry, sports equipment and travel accessories also rose.