- Omdia: The global NAND flash memory market size next year will be US$58.513 billion, which is similar to the DRAM market (US$59.582 billion). It is estimated that by 2025, the NAND flash memory market will reach 84.378 billion US dollars, surpassing the DRAM market (83.397 billion US dollars) for the first time.
- Development and Reform Commission: From January to November, the total revenue of national social logistics was 11.4 trillion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 5.3%. Among them, the income of the transportation link was 7.6 trillion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 4.6%; the income of the storage link was 2.0 trillion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 9.5%; the income of the trade industry was 1.7 trillion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 5.6%.
- Bureau of Statistics: In 2021, the added value of national tourism and related industries will be 4,548.4 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 12.0% (before deducting price factors), accounting for 3.96% of GDP, a year-on-year decrease of 0.05 percentage points. In terms of growth rate, all categories returned to growth.
- Ministry of Finance: In November, a total of 51.844 billion yuan of lottery tickets were sold nationwide, a year-on-year increase of 56.6%. Among them, the sales of welfare lottery institutions were 13.078 billion yuan, a year-on-year decrease of 0.8%; the sales of sports lottery institutions were 38.766 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 94.6%, mainly driven by the Football World Cup. From January to November, a total of 362.803 billion yuan of lottery tickets were sold nationwide, a year-on-year increase of 6.4%.
- CCTV News: It is estimated that by the end of 2022, China’s total tea output value will exceed 300 billion yuan, and it will remain the world’s largest tea producer and consumer. At present, China has collected and preserved more than 3,700 representative tea tree germplasm resources, which is the tea tree resource preservation system with the most abundant germplasm resources in the world.
- Foreign Exchange Bureau: At the end of September, China’s full-caliber (including foreign currency) foreign debt balance was 17.6182 billion yuan.
- Securities Times: In 2022, the profitability of the entire cement industry will encounter an unprecedented cliff-like decline. The industry predicts that the profit of the whole cement industry may drop to about 68 billion yuan this year, a year-on-year decrease of about 60%.
- Nreal: The 100,000th set of AR glasses has officially rolled off the assembly line. This is also the world’s first consumer-grade AR hardware to break through mass production of 100,000 sets. It is reported that since Nreal entered the Chinese, Japanese and American markets, sales have continued to increase, and shipments in the fourth quarter exceeded 70,000 units. Since the metaverse concept became popular, AR/VR devices have gradually become the “new darling” of the consumer electronics market.
- Sany Heavy Truck: Completed the A-round financing of nearly 1 billion yuan.
- Jiemian News: It is reported that ByteDance has started layoffs, and the overall optimization scale is about 10%.
- Korea Tourism Organization: The number of foreign tourists entering South Korea in November increased by 387.4% year-on-year to 459,906, but it was still only 31.6% of the level in November 2019 before the outbreak of the new crown epidemic. In terms of origin, the number of tourists from the United States was the largest, with 64,861 people, followed by Japan, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam. During the same period, the number of outbound Koreans increased by 604.1% year-on-year to 1,041,431.
- Russian Federal Customs Service: The trade volume between Russia and China reaches a record level in 2022, with an increase of 30%. The trade volume with India increases by more than 1.5 times, and the trade volume with Iran increases by 20%.
Leave A Comment