- IDC: The growth rate of China’s AR/VR market has ranked first in the world in recent years. It is predicted that the compound annual growth rate of China’s AR/VR market will reach 42.2% from 2021 to 2026. In 2026, the total investment scale of AR/VR in China will exceed 12 billion US dollars, accounting for 24.4% of the world, and the market volume is second only to the United States.
- China Securities Journal: Recently, the drop in the price of silicon materials is conducive to driving the growth of demand for downstream photovoltaic installations, thereby driving the growth of demand for materials related to the photovoltaic industry chain. Experts said that under the background of continuous increase in photovoltaic installed capacity, quartz crucible and raw material high-purity quartz sand (石英坩埚及原材料高纯石英砂)will become a deterministic and scarce link in the industrial chain in 2023, and ensuring the stability of the supply chain will become the key to corporate competition in 2023.
- China Charging Alliance: There were 51,000 more public charging piles in November than in October, and a year-on-year increase of 58.6% in November. As of November, members of the alliance have reported a total of 1.731 million public charging piles, including 732,000 DC charging piles and 999,000 AC charging piles. From December 2021 to November 2022, an average of 53,000 new public charging piles will be added every month.
- China Association of Automobile Manufacturers: In November, the installed capacity of power batteries in China was 34.3GWh, a year-on-year increase of 64.5% and a month-on-month increase of 12.2%. Among them, the installed volume of ternary batteries was 11.0 GWh, accounting for 32.2% of the total installed volume, an increase of 19.5% year-on-year, and a month-on-month increase of 2.0%; An increase of 17.4%. From January to November, the cumulative installed capacity of power batteries in China was 258.5GWh, a cumulative increase of 101.5% year-on-year.
- Ministry of Transport: As of November 30, a total of 294 online car-hailing platform companies across the country have obtained online car-hailing platform business licenses, an increase of 4 month-on-month; a total of 5.01 million online car-hailing driver certificates and 2.064 million vehicle transport certificates have been issued across the country Costs increased by 2.5% and 1.7% month-on-month respectively. The online car-hailing regulatory information interaction system received a total of 508 million orders in November, a month-on-month decrease of 11.4%.
- Quna 去哪网: From December 7th to 8th, the sales of tickets related to theme parks on the platform increased by nearly 80% month-on-month.
- Shanghai Environmental Exchange: On December 9, the trading volume of the national carbon market carbon emission quota listing agreement was 93,000 tons, with a turnover of 5.3035 million yuan and a closing price of 57.03 yuan/ton, a decrease of 0.82% from the previous day.
- Lixiang Automobile理想汽车: In the third quarter, revenue was 9.34 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 20.2%; a net loss of 1.65 billion yuan, a net loss of 21.5 million yuan in the same period last year; car sales were 9.05 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 22.5%, and a month-on-month increase of 6.6%. It is estimated that the delivery volume in the fourth quarter will be between 45,000 and 48,000 vehicles, a year-on-year increase of 27.8% to 36.3%. Revenue in the fourth quarter is expected to be 16.51 billion to 17.61 billion yuan.
- On December 9th, China Eastern Airlines, as the world’s first user of the domestically produced large aircraft C919, officially received the world’s first aircraft numbered B-919A, taking the key “first step” of market operation, and is expected to be the earliest in the spring of 2023. Put into commercial passenger operation.
- TSMC: In November, sales were 222.71 billion Taiwan dollars, an increase of 50.2% year-on-year and an increase of 5.9% from the previous month.
- United States: In November, PPI rose by 7.4% year-on-year, estimated at 7.2%, and the previous value was 8.0%; PPI rose by 0.3% month-on-month, estimated at 0.2%, and the previous value was 0.2%.
- U.S. Energy Information Administration: In the next three years, the scale of battery energy storage for large-scale ground power stations in the United States will increase significantly, reaching 30GW by the end of 2025. As of October this year, the battery energy storage scale of large ground power stations in the United States was 7.8GW.