- Electroplated chrome steel: EU makes final anti-dumping ruling. Recently, the European Commission issued an announcement to make a final affirmative anti-dumping ruling on electroplated chrome steel originating in China and Brazil. It was decided to impose anti-dumping duties of 239.82~607.98 euros per ton on the products involved in China. The EU CN codes of the products involved are 7210 50 00 and 7212 50 20.
- China Coal Transportation and Marketing Association: released an analysis of the operation of the coke (焦炭)industry and a later outlook, saying that after comprehensive consideration, the price of coke in the later period may follow the fluctuation of the price of finished products and the profit of steel mills.
- NDRC: A new round of refined oil price adjustment will open at 24:00 on November 21. The retail price of domestic gasoline and diesel has been lowered by 175 yuan and 165 yuan per ton. On the national average, No. 92 gasoline is reduced by 0.14 yuan; No. 95 gasoline is reduced by 0.15 yuan; #0 diesel is reduced by 0.14 yuan. According to the estimated capacity of the 50L fuel tank of a general household car, filling a tank of No. 92 gasoline will cost 7 yuan less. This round is the 22nd oil price adjustment this year, and the eighth time this year. After this price adjustment, the price adjustment of refined oil products this year has shown a pattern of “thirteen rises, eight falls and one stranded”.
- State Bureau of Grain and Material Reserves: The acquisition of autumn grains during the peak season has been in full swing. At present, the main production area has accumulated more than 50 million tons. At present, the market volume of autumn grain varieties such as mid-late rice, corn, and soybeans in various regions has increased steadily. Due to good market conditions and high prices, market purchases and sales are more active. Up to now, various grain enterprises in the main producing areas have purchased a total of 50.49 million tons of autumn grains, an increase of 6.91 million tons over the same period last year.
- Alibaba International Station: “World Cup procurement” is one of the five major procurement trends of Alibaba International Station in the second half of this year. Among them, the number of global buyers of football boots doubled year-on-year, trophies and medals increased by 126% year-on-year, and football goalkeeper gloves increased by 323% year-on-year. The popularity of living room sofas and various flags related to the World Cup increased by 368% and 335% respectively.
- On November 21, the Ministry of Culture and Tourism and other departments issued the “Guiding Opinions on Promoting the Healthy and Orderly Development of Camping Tourism and Leisure”. Make the upstream and downstream industry chain of camping, tourism and leisure bigger and stronger, and improve the overall efficiency of the whole industry chain. Guide the large-scale and chain operation of camping camps, incubate high-quality camp brands, and cultivate leading enterprises. Encourage camping industry-related equipment manufacturers to enrich product systems and optimize product structure. Support travel agencies to develop camping tourism and leisure products and carry out camping club business. With the increasing attention and scale of the camping economy, the government will continue to promote relevant policies for the camping industry to further regulate the market.
- Soochow Securities(东吴证券): The potential of China’s camping industry needs to be tapped urgently, and there is ample room for growth. The camping industry has broad prospects, and the future growth momentum mainly comes from two aspects. One is the increase in penetration rate. At present, the penetration rate of China’s camping industry is about 1%, which is more than 10 times that of the United States and Japan. The way of improvement comes from the increase in the penetration rate of young people, the expansion of multi-age groups, and the penetration from high-tier cities to low-tier cities. The second is the growth of per capita consumption. Compared with the United States and Japan, the per capita consumption of outdoor clothing in China has a large room for improvement. With the construction of B-end campsites, it stimulates service consumption and drives short-term demand for equipment. promote. According to estimates, the market size of China’s camping equipment in 2021/2025 is 8.256 billion yuan/15.521 billion yuan, and the overall market size of the camping industry is 38.156 billion yuan/71.731 billion yuan, with a 4-year CAGR of 17.09%.
- Zhang Zhongmou, founder of TSMC: The 5-nanometer factory currently set up in Arizona is the most advanced manufacturing process in the United States, but TSMC’s most advanced manufacturing process has reached 3 nanometers. TSMC will set up the state-of-the-art 3-nanometer fab in the United States.
- TikTok: It will add about 3,000 engineers globally over the next three years and will expand its office in Mountain View, California, USA.
- Thailand Economic and Social Development Council: Driven by the rebound in tourism, Thailand’s third-quarter GDP increased by 4.5% year-on-year, in line with market expectations. This was the fourth consecutive quarter of Thailand’s GDP expansion and the fastest pace in five quarters. International tourists are expected to reach 10 million in all of 2022 and 18 million next year, compared to 39 million in 2019.
- NASA says it will be possible for humans to “continue” on the moon until 2030. Howard Hu, head of the U.S. “Orion猎户座” lunar spacecraft program, said that he will work to extend the time people spend on the moon. By then, astronauts will have habitats to live in, they will be able to work on the lunar surface using rovers, and they will be living on the surface and doing scientific research.
- Sri Lanka: The national consumer price index slowed to 70.6% y/y in October after a record 73.7% rise in September. It has been battling soaring inflation for nearly a year, due in part to its worst financial crisis in seven decades and an unthought-out fertilizer ban imposed last year that was later lifted.
- IMF: France should control public finances from next year to ensure debt does not continue to pile up.
- South Korea: October CPI regained its growth trend after a lapse of 3 months.
- Singapore: Manufacturing expected to contract in Q4
- Singapore: According to Lianhe Zaobao, the latest data showed that Singapore’s manufacturing purchasing managers’ index (PMI) fell by 0.2 to 49.7 in October, and the overall manufacturing industry has been shrinking for two consecutive months, mainly due to new orders, factory output and inventory. The pace of shrinking accelerated. Economic analysts pointed out that the country’s manufacturing sector may have been dragged down by the electronics sector, which shrank in the fourth quarter.
- UK: Announcement of the Autumn Budget. The UK government will raise taxes and reduce fiscal spending over the next few years. Measures to raise taxes in the budget include lowering the threshold for high personal income tax rates and a windfall tax on energy companies. In addition, the British government will also reduce spending by reducing previously promised energy subsidies. Hunt said the tax increases and savings announced this time totaled 55 billion pounds ($65.04 billion).
- Brazil: Lowered its inflation forecast for this year to 5.85%. According to the “Macro-Financial Report” recently released by the Brazilian Ministry of Economy, Brazil’s inflation forecast this year was lowered to 5.85% from the previous 6.3%, while the economic growth forecast remained unchanged at 2.7%. In terms of economic growth, the Brazilian Ministry of Economy predicted in the report that in the third quarter of this year, the Brazilian economy will grow by 0.4% month-on-month.
- Serbia: or will become an important source of rare minerals in the world. With its mineral resources, Serbia will become an important country in the market of rare minerals, important metals and non-metallic raw materials in Europe and the world in the coming period, and said that it is ready to develop the mining industry while meeting environmental protection standards. It is reported that Serbia is currently conducting geological research on 178 exploration areas, of which 120 are metal ores, 2 are energy minerals and 56 are non-metallic ores.
- G20: The 2023 summit may include the AU(African Union, which has 55 member countries) as a full member. The African website “Pan African Magazine” and other media reported on November 17 that the rotating chairman of the African Union and Senegalese President Markey Sall said that during the G20 summit in India in 2023, the issue of the African Union becoming a full member of the G20 will be considered.