- Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: Accelerate the integration and innovation of logos and new technologies such as 5G, blockchain, and artificial intelligence, and improve the interconnectivity and service level of the country’s top nodes.
- Securities Daily: Recently, the photovoltaic cell industry has ushered in a “highlight moment” when production costs are falling and product prices are rising. Affected by multiple factors such as the gradual implementation of production capacity, the price of silicon wafers, which had remained strong before, has loosened recently. At the same time, as the terminal demand is only increasing, and the supply of large-size cells is still slightly tight, the price of cells continues to rise this week, and the increase in corporate profits in the cell sector has been blessed in both directions.
- IDF statistics show that the prevalence rate of adults in China has reached 11.2%, with more than 129.8 million patients; among the 30-39-year-old population, the prevalence of type 2 diabetes is as high as 6.3%; The number of people with type 2 diabetes is close to 90%, and type 1 diabetes accounts for about 5%. In China, 35.2% of the blood sugar, or about 500 million people, are in pre-diabetes. They are just a few cups of milk tea and a few big meals away from diabetes—the favorite diet of these young people is the main reason for the younger age of type 2 diabetes.
- Putting up an iPad or mobile phone before eating has become a “new trend” for contemporary young people to eat. Recently, a new term has been invented for this kind of “Go well with rice” (下饭菜)video or audio podcast: “Digital pickled vegetables”(电子榨菜). “Digital pickled vegetables” is beyond the video form and content itself, and is a new attribute that many young people endow with video and audio.
- CCTV: In the first 10 months, China’s imports and exports to the other 14 RCEP member countries increased by 8.4%, continuing to demonstrate the advantages of RCEP’s regional trade liberalization. (RCEP member countries include Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia and New Zealand)
- Xinhua News Agency: From January to October, the revenue and efficiency of central enterprises(央企) increased steadily, with operating income of 32.3 trillion yuan, total profit of 2.2 trillion yuan, and net profit of 1.7 trillion yuan, up 9.9%, 4.7%, and 3.9% year-on-year respectively. ( state-owned enterprises include central enterprises)
- LONGi (隆基绿能): Recently, according to the latest certification report of the Hamelin Institute of Solar Energy in Germany, the company’s self-developed silicon heterojunction cell has a conversion efficiency of 26.81%, breaking a new record for the efficiency of silicon solar cells that has been sealed for 5 years.
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration disclosed that Tesla is recalling 321,628 2023 Model 3 and 2020-2023 Model Y vehicles because one or both taillights may intermittently fail to illuminate. Tesla has released an OTA software update.
- Ukraine’s Ministry of Infrastructure said that on November 18 and 19, a total of nine cargo ships carrying 162,000 tons of agricultural products left ports in southern Ukraine. Since the implementation of the agreement on the export of agricultural products from the Black Sea ports, 475 cargo ships have left the southern ports of Ukraine carrying 11.2 million tons of Ukrainian agricultural products.
- Japan’s Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications announced that the national consumer price index in October was 103.4, up 3.6% year-on-year, the largest year-on-year increase since February 1982, and a new high in 40 years and 8 months. Japan’s price index has risen for 14 consecutive months, and the increase has even exceeded the impact of past consumption tax increases.
- The Brazilian Federal Police said that due to the immigration control policy and insufficient budget for the production of passports and other travel documents, the production of new passports will be suspended from November 19, and the recovery time is to be determined. It is reported that the budget of the Brazilian Federal Police for the production of travel documents in 2022 will reach 218 million reais (about 288 million yuan), and the funds are currently insufficient.