- China’s foreign trade imports and exports in the first 10 months increased by 9.5% year-on-year. On the 7th, according to statistics from the General Administration of Customs, in the first 10 months of this year, the total value of China’s foreign trade import and export was 34.62 trillion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 9.5%. Among them, exports were 19.71 trillion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 13%; imports were 14.91 trillion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 5.2%. The import and export of general trade was 22.09 trillion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 13.3%, accounting for 63.8% of the total value of China’s foreign trade import and export, an increase of 2.1 percentage points over the same period last year.
- General Administration of Customs: In October, the total value of imports and exports was 3.55 trillion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 6.9%. Among them, the export was 2.07 trillion yuan, an increase of 7%; the import was 1.48 trillion yuan, an increase of 6.8%; the trade surplus was 586.81 billion yuan, an increase of 7.6%. From January to October, the total import and export value was 34.62 trillion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 9.5%. Among them, exports were 19.71 trillion yuan, an increase of 13%; imports were 14.91 trillion yuan, an increase of 5.2%; trade surplus was 4.8 trillion yuan, an increase of 46.7%. ASEAN, the European Union, the United States and South Korea are China’s top four trading partners, with imports and exports of 5.26 trillion yuan, 4.68 trillion yuan, 4.21 trillion yuan and 2.02 trillion yuan respectively; an increase of 15.8%, 8.1%, 6.8% and 6.5% respectively %.
- China’s foreign exchange reserves increased to US$3.0524 trillion month-on-month, an increase of US$23.5 billion month-on-month. Gold reserves stood at 62.64 million ounces, in line with the previous month.
- Container throughput at Saudi ports increased by 10.5%. Saudi ports reported a 10.5% increase in container throughput in the third quarter of 2022, handling a total of 1,981,271 TEUs, up from 1,792,978 TEUs a year ago. On the other hand, the cargo throughput in the third quarter of this year was 82,570,478 tons, an increase of 11.56% year-on-year.
- ONE formed a group to acquire the parent company of Seaspan, valued at $10.9 billion.
- SEMI: Global silicon wafer shipments will increase by 4.8% year-on-year this year, reaching an all-time high of nearly 14,700 million square inches. It is expected that the growth rate of silicon shipments will slow down next year. But in the next few years, silicon wafer shipment growth will rebound as demand for semiconductors in data centers, automotive and industrial applications is strong.
- DIGITIMES Research: Shipments of application processors required for domestic smartphones in the third quarter were 199 million, up 10.2% month-on-month and down 19.4% year-on-year.
- In 2021, the global outdoor products market will be valued at USD 76.8 billion, a year-on-year increase of 15%. Among them, the market size of the United States and China is 21.1 billion and 5.9 billion US dollars respectively, and the CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) from 2007 to 2021 is 3% and 22% respectively. China is the fastest growing major market in the world. Economic development is the main driving force for outdoor sports. Compared with developed countries, the participation rate of outdoor sports in China was only 10% in 2019, far lower than 50% in the United States. In 2021, China’s per capita consumption expenditure on outdoor products is only 4 US dollars, while the United States is China’s 16 times, so the domestic outdoor sports market has a broad space.
- Changjiang Securities(长江证券): “Stay put during the festival （就地过节）” has driven short-distance travel and leisure and entertainment to become an important way of vacation, and has driven the rapid growth of categories such as outdoor equipment and automotive supplies. The sales of outdoor shoes and clothing increased by 77.9% year-on-year. Among them, the sales of jackets and trousers increased by 97%, and the fleece pants increased by 121%. In terms of outdoor equipment, tents and mats increased by 72% year-on-year, and picnic supplies increased by 77% year-on-year. 162% growth. In addition, the ice and snow fever brought by the Winter Olympics continued during the holidays, and ski sports equipment increased by 216% compared with the same period last year. Among them, snowboards were the most popular, and ice sports equipment increased by 60% compared with the same period last year. The consumption of road bikes increased by 241% year-on-year, and cycling clothing achieved a 200% increase.
- Cathay Securities(国泰证券): Various subdivision sports categories have provided a broad operational foundation for the development of the overall industry and laid a huge potential growth space. Although the domestic market is still in the early stage of development, there are already a large number of invisible champion companies with strong R&D and products in the manufacturing links of each sub-category. Combined with the new city movement, the audience is mainly the urban middle class with strong spending power. In the future, the increase in market penetration will bring about an increase in equipment ownership. The development trend of high-end and trend-oriented equipment will also bring about an increase in the net value of equipment consumption, and the equipment manufacturing process will increase. benefit directly. At the same time, compared with the relatively loose organization and lack of organization of traditional team sports enthusiasts such as football and basketball, outdoor sports-related clubs play an important role in collective activity organization, venue coordination, course training at various stages, and event leadership. It can provide a full range of services for fans, and the club platform will also become a beneficiary of the continuous prosperity of the market.
- Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: Approved the establishment of three national manufacturing innovation centers, including the National Graphene Innovation Center(国家石墨烯创新中心),the National Virtual Reality Innovation Center(国家虚拟现实创新中心), and the National Ultra HD Video Innovation Center(国家超高清视频创新). The National Graphene Innovation Center was established by relying on Ningbo Graphene Innovation Center Co., Ltd. The National Virtual Reality Innovation Center was established by relying on Nanchang Virtual Reality Research Institute Co., Ltd. In the next step, the guidance for the construction of the three national manufacturing innovation centers will be strengthened to provide strong support for the improvement of the resilience of the industrial chain and supply chain.
- Eight departments including the General Administration of Sports and the National Development and Reform Commission recently jointly issued the “Outdoor Sports Industry Development Plan (2022-2025)”(《户外运动产业发展规划(2022-2025年)》), which clarified the development goals of the outdoor sports industry. By 2025, the total scale of the outdoor sports industry will exceed 3 trillion yuan. Create 100 nationally renowned brands of outdoor sports events and festivals. Support indoor rock climbing halls, indoor skating halls, indoor diving halls, indoor ski resorts, etc. to develop indoor training and experience products for outdoor sports. Encourage the opening of country parks to provide camping services, and build more camping bases in urban suburbs and rural areas to meet the needs of the masses for camping nearby. Encourage the development and utilization of collective construction land and “four barren” (barren hills, barren ditch, barren hills, and barren beaches) to develop the outdoor sports industry. The development effect of the outdoor sports industry is taken as an important evaluation index of the national fitness vitality city index.
- National Development and Reform Commission: Since 24:00 on November 7, the domestic gasoline and diesel prices (standard products) will increase by 155 yuan and 150 yuan per ton respectively. No. 92 gasoline, No. 95 gasoline and No. 0 diesel were raised by RMB 0.12, RMB 0.13 and RMB 0.13 respectively. Taking a family car with a fuel tank capacity of 50L as an example, it will cost about 6.5 yuan more to fill a tank of No. 95 gasoline. The retail price limit of refined oil products will be raised again, and will start the 13th increase this year.
- The Paper: In 2021, the added value of China’s industrial Internet industry will exceed 4 trillion yuan, with a nominal growth rate of 14.53%; from 2017 to 2021, the added value of the industrial Internet industry will increase by 74.10%, with a compound annual growth rate of 11.73%. It is estimated that the added value of the industrial Internet industry will reach 4.45 trillion yuan in 2022, accounting for 3.64% of GDP.
- Shanghai: In October, the second-hand housing transaction volume was 16,000 units, continuing the downward trend since August, and the average transaction price was the same as the previous month.
- Sichuan Provincial Department of Culture and Tourism: Will jointly issue over 100 million yuan of special consumption coupons for culture and tourism, and launch the “buy one get one free ticket” for state-owned 4A-level and above tourist attractions in Aba Prefecture, Ganzi Prefecture, Liangshan Prefecture and Panzhihua City, and state-owned 4A-level and below The policy of free tickets for tourist attractions, and the launch of 130,000 tickets for winter tourism in Sichuan, such as the “one yuan purchase” and other major measures, will further stimulate the vitality of the winter cultural tourism market and continue to boost winter cultural tourism consumption.
- Walmart China: Average daily sales increased by more than 46 times month-on-month. Since the upgrade of the global shopping business in September, about 300 daily hot-selling products have been introduced, covering categories such as beauty and personal care, maternal and child care, nutrition and health care, and wine brewing.
- TikTok UK store will launch pet supplies category.
- Apple: Suspend hiring for many positions other than R&D.
- Twitter: More than 90% layoffs in India last week.
- Lenovo Group’s net profit increased by 5.7% year-on-year, exceeding expectations. Lenovo Group announced its results for the second fiscal quarter (July-September) of the 2022/23 fiscal year. Quarterly revenue reached 116.9 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 3%; net profit was 3.7 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 5.7%. Among them, the revenue of SSG solution business service group was 11.8 billion, a year-on-year increase of 26%.
- Chinese social media giant Meta plans to start mass layoffs this week that will affect thousands of employees, to be announced as early as Wednesday.
- Tesla Vice President Tao Lin: Today, the localization rate of Tesla’s Shanghai Gigafactory has exceeded 95%, and 99.99% of its employees are Chinese.
- Israeli startup Redefine Meat has said it has formed a partnership with European meat wholesaler Giraudi Meats to boost sales of its “new meat” line of products produced on 3D printers in several European countries, including Greece .
- Gemdale Group: In October, the contracted area was 1.067 million square meters, a year-on-year increase of 7.07%; the contracted amount was 20.30 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 22.88%. From January to October, the cumulative contracted area was 8.132 million square meters, down 30.03% year-on-year; the cumulative contracted amount was 183.39 billion yuan, down 25.21% year-on-year.
- The UN climate conference opens in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt.
- EU member states plan to adjust the joint gas purchase procedure by the end of November to curb the rise in natural gas prices.
- Turkey’s inflation rate soared to a record high of 85.51%.
- Indonesia’s economy grew by 5.7% year-on-year.
Leave A Comment