- Maersk announced the adjustment of Shanghai to global export service fee. Maersk’s official website has released the latest rate announcement. From November 1, 2022, the export service fee from Shanghai to the world will be adjusted. The charging standard for all 20-foot containers is 290 yuan; 40-foot containers are 309 yuan; 45-foot high containers It is 358 RMB.
- ONE announced its results, with a net profit of $11 billion.
- A number of brand dealers said that due to factors such as supply chain shortages, rising chip prices, and rising battery raw material prices, all A00-class models on sale this year have experienced price increases to varying degrees, with individual models increasing by 20% compared to last year. .
- On October 31, TCL Zhonghuan lowered its silicon wafer quotation for the first time in 10 months. The price of P-type silicon wafers is reduced by 0.2-0.35 yuan/piece, a decrease of 3.1%-3.3%; the price of N-type silicon wafers is reduced by 0.28-0.34 yuan/piece, a decrease of 3.2%-4.1%. A number of photovoltaic vertical media estimates that the price reduction of silicon wafers this time is equivalent to a decrease of 3-4 cents/W in the cost of cells and modules. In this regard, TCL Zhonghuan responded that the main reason for the price reduction is that the supply of upstream silicon materials is more abundant than that in the third quarter, and the company’s processing rate has increased.
- Sino-Singapore Jingwei: When the semiconductor boom is down, TSMC has lowered its capital expenditure for the second time, and it is reported that major customers of the 3-nanometer process have temporarily canceled orders. Therefore, TSMC has slashed orders from third-party factories, up to 40% or 50%, covering recycled wafers, key Consumables, equipment and other fields. TSMC’s supply chain revealed privately that orders from TSMC did weaken from the end of the third quarter, and orders continued to decline in the fourth quarter and the first quarter of next year.
- OPEC: The oil industry will need a total of $12.1 trillion in investment by 2045 to meet demand and curb global energy security concerns, $300 billion more than expected last year. Oil demand is expected to soar in the coming years as the developing world’s population grows and its economies prosper. In 2025, demand will rise by nearly 9 million bpd to 105.5 million bpd, about 2 million bpd more than expected last year.
- Weilai Automobile: The delivery volume in October was 10,059 vehicles, a year-on-year increase of 174.3%; as of October 31, the cumulative delivery volume was 259,563 vehicles.
- Xpeng Motors: Delivered 5,101 vehicles in October, down 49.7% year-on-year. As of October 31, cumulative deliveries were 103,654 units.
- Lixiang Auto: Delivered 10,052 units in October, up 31.4% year-on-year. As of October 31, cumulative deliveries were 221,067.
- Hongbulin: It has obtained a strategic investment of USD 100 million from Zhuanzhuan Group.
- Saudi Aramco: Revenue in the third quarter was 543.71 billion riyals, a year-on-year increase of 51%; net profit was 159.12 billion riyals, a year-on-year increase of 39%. To maintain its upstream edge, it will continue to advance its natural gas expansion strategy to meet growing domestic demand.
- Shopify’s performance increased by 22% year-on-year, exceeding expectations. Recently, Canadian e-commerce platform Shopify announced its financial results for the third quarter of 2022. The company’s total third-quarter revenue was $1.366 billion, up 22% year over year. By business, subscription solutions revenue was $376 million, up 12% year-over-year; merchant solutions revenue was $990 million, up 26% year-over-year.
- Volkswagen: Supply chain stagnation is a permanent problem.
- Coca-Cola’s net revenue rose 10%, beating market expectations.
- Five departments including the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: issued the Action Plan for the Integration and Development of Virtual Reality and Industrial Applications (2022-2026), and by 2026, key breakthroughs in key technologies of three-dimensional, virtual-real integration immersive audio and video will be made, and a new generation of human-friendly virtual reality terminal products will continue to be developed. The industrial ecology has been enriched and the industrial ecology has been further improved. Virtual reality has been applied on a large scale in important economic and social industries, forming a number of backbone enterprises and industrial clusters with strong international competitiveness, and creating an industrial development pattern in which technology, products, services and applications prosper together.
- In October, the Caixin PMI was 49.2, up 1.1 percentage points from September. It has been in contraction territory for three consecutive months.
The 5th China International Import Expo will be held as scheduled from November 5th to 10th at the National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai) nicknamed “Four Leaf Clover”.
- Department of Agriculture and Rural Affairs of Heilongjiang Province: At present, except for a few plots of corn harvested in winter, the autumn harvest production in Heilongjiang Province has been successful in an all-round way. As of 17:00 on October 31st, 99.9% of crops in Heilongjiang Province have been harvested. Among them, 99.9% of grain crops have been harvested. In addition, in recent years, the comprehensive grain production capacity of Heilongjiang Province has been continuously improved, and the total grain output has increased from 148.32 billion catties in 2016 to 157.35 billion catties in 2021.
- Shenzhen, Guangdong Province: In October, 2,004 second-hand commercial housing units were sold in Shenzhen, a year-on-year decrease of 0.11%; among which, 1,733 second-hand commercial housing units were sold, a year-on-year decrease of 0.03%.
- The euro zone economy grew by 0.2% and inflation hit a new high.
- IMF: Only the Middle East and Central Asia will continue to recover.
- The Reserve Bank of Australia announced a 25 basis point rate hike.
- The Saudi economy grew 8.6% in the third quarter from a year earlier. Recently, the Saudi General Statistics Office released data showing that the real GDP in the third quarter of 2022 increased by 8.6% compared with the same period last year. Oil activity increased by 14.5% in the third quarter of this year compared to the third quarter of 2021, driving Saudi GDP growth.
- Japan: Government envisages continuation of Covid-19 vaccination in 2023.
- German Chancellor Scholz: Natural gas price subsidies will be implemented quickly to mitigate the impact of soaring energy costs.
- UK: Average house prices fell 0.9% month-on-month in October, the first drop in 15 months and the largest monthly decline since June 2020.
- South Korea: In October, the global sales of Korean cars (including all loose parts) were 672,333 units, a year-on-year increase of 15.5%, of which local sales were 120,026 units and overseas sales were 552,307 units, an increase of 12.8% and 16.2% respectively.
- South Korea’s exports fell, posting a trade deficit for the seventh straight month.
- Brazilian e-commerce sales will reach $211 billion.