- Maoyan Professional Edition(猫眼专业版): On June 24, there were 10,141 theaters in operation, an increase of 253 from the previous day, with an operating rate of 83.66%, a large box office of 72.397 million, and a total of 1.927 million tickets issued nationwide, a recovery to 92% of the same period last year. The top 3 increase in the number of theaters in the province are Jiangsu, Sichuan, and Yunnan.
- According to the big data from Qunar Travel(去哪网), from June 1 to 15, the number of hotel reservations in the country more than doubled from the second half of May; in the week ending June 25, the number of summer air ticket bookings increased by nearly three times from the previous month. Ticket bookings rose by nearly 60 percent. Research-study tours and parent-child tours have reached a peak in consumption. This year, the sales of research-study and volunteer summer vacation products have increased significantly. Among them, primary and middle school students mainly focus on museum research, nature camping and hiking; high school students focus on “volunteer + travel”.
- Central Meteorological Observatory: As of June 25, high temperature warnings have been issued for 11 consecutive days.
- Four departments including the State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine: issued the “Opinions on Strengthening the Work of Traditional Chinese Medicine Talents in the New Era”. The goal is that by 2025, the allocation of TCM physicians in public TCM hospitals above the second level will be no less than 60% of the total number of physicians in the institution, and all community health service centers and township health centers will set up TCM halls and staff TCM physicians. It is necessary to consolidate the grass-roots TCM talent team, and gradually expand the scale of undergraduate-level TCM specialty rural order-oriented free enrollment of medical students.
- Futian District, Shenzhen: From June 25th, control measures will be implemented in the whole area (except the closed control area, control area, and prevention area), and closed management will be implemented in community communities and urban villages;
- Shanghai: On June 25, the results of the Shanghai auction were released. The lowest transaction price of this auction was 91,800 yuan, and the average transaction price was 91,926 yuan, a decrease of 601 yuan from the previous month. In June, 15,692 vehicles were put in, and 173,868 people participated in the auction, with a winning rate of 9%.
- Zeng Yuqun, Chairman of CATL: In addition to all-solid-state batteries and semi-solid-state batteries, CATL is also developing condensed batteries. The innovation of the power battery chemical system, the innovation of the structure, the innovation of the manufacturing, and the innovation of the business model can be integrated to promote the development of the new energy vehicle industry.
- Securities Times: Goldman Sachs Group is seeking to raise $2 billion from investors to buy distressed assets sold by cryptocurrency lending platform Celsius, sources said. The proposed deal would allow investors to buy its assets at a potentially low price in the event of a bankruptcy filing.
- United States: New home sales rose 10.7% month-over-month on a seasonally adjusted basis in May. Among them, home sales plummeted 51.1% in the Northeast and 18.3% in the Midwest; but sales in the South rose 12.8% and the West rose 39.3%. In addition, home prices fell slightly in May after a sharp increase in April.
- The Philippine Sugar Authority has warned that the domestic sugar supply shortage is further exacerbated and is about to run out. Affected by typhoons and bad weather, raw sugar production in the Philippines has been hit this year. As of June 17, the average retail price of refined sugar in supermarkets in the capital Manila was about RMB 9 per kilogram, a year-on-year increase of nearly 39%.
- Petrol and diesel prices at UK petrol stations have been hitting records every day over the past few weeks, pushing inflation to an annual rate of 9.1%, the highest in decades. In the U.K., the shutdown of refineries has reduced its crude processing capacity by 35% from its peak, or about 1 million barrels per day. The real worry in Europe this winter is diesel, the industry says. Concerns about diesel are one of the things that really drives prices.
- According to data released by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, in 2021, there were 629 cases of mental disorders such as depression due to work reasons and were identified as work-related injuries, an increase of 21 cases year-on-year, and a record high for three consecutive years since statistics began in 1983. Work-related injury claims for mental disorders increased by 295 year-on-year to a new high of 2,346.
Leave A Comment