- The number of global ETF products and the scale of assets have continued to grow, with the scale exceeding US$10 trillion. The U.S. ETF market accounts for 70.2% of the global ETF market, and Europe accounts for 15.6%; the U.S. and European ETF markets have grown significantly, up 31.9% and 24.7%, respectively, higher than the compound annual growth rate over the past decade (21.1% and 18.2%); The global ESG ETF products developed rapidly, with the scale exceeding US$300 billion, a year-on-year increase of 84.3%.
- Jointly release the “2022 White Paper on Chinese College Students’ Learning and Development” and “23 Postgraduate Entrance Examination Annual Report”. It is expected that the number of applicants for postgraduate entrance examinations nationwide in 2023 may exceed 5.2 million; when faced with the question of whether to continue their studies or work directly after graduation, 54% of the respondents hope to continue their studies.
- Since March, the overall sales of pre-made vegetables across the country have grown significantly. Among them, semi-finished vegetables and snacks are the most popular, and the sales of many single products have increased by more than 50% month-on-month. In March, the sales of pre-made vegetables across the country increased by more than 100% year-on-year, and the Shanghai area exceeded 250% year-on-year in the past half month. According to the industry, the epidemic has deepened the terminal’s understanding and cognition of pre-made dishes. Channels are one of the important elements for participants in pre-made dishes. Currently, the B-side accounts for 80% of the capacity. Under the change of terminal demand, the B and C terminals also form complementary channels. Taking the Shanghai epidemic as an example, manufacturers have distributors and inventories in Shanghai, and sales will increase when products can be purchased.
- NIO: Affected by the increase in global raw material prices, starting from May 10, the starting price of ES8, ES6 and EC6 models will increase by 10,000 yuan, while the starting price of ET7 and ET5 will remain unchanged. In terms of BaaS battery rental price, the battery rental service fee for long-life battery packs has been adjusted from 1,480 yuan/month to 1,680 yuan/month.
- Meituan: Following the Pudong Oasis Kangcheng Community and Ruijin Hospital, Meituan’s automatic delivery vehicle fleet has entered Fudan University, providing contactless delivery services for teachers and students on campus. As of April 10, Meituan’s automated delivery fleet in Shanghai has landed in three scenarios: communities, hospitals, and colleges, with a cumulative delivery order exceeding 10,000.
- WACKER, Germany: Starting from May 1st, the prices of emulsions, polymer resins and dispersible polymer powders will be raised globally by up to 12%.
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture said the Department of Agriculture’s Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service has confirmed an outbreak of highly pathogenic avian influenza in Pitkin County, Colorado.
Germany: The German Federal Association of Glass Manufacturers said that if natural gas is no longer imported from Russia, all glass plants in Germany will be shut down, not only glass production will suffer, but all equipment investment in the plant will also go to waste. Most glass factories in Germany currently rely on natural gas imported from Russia to maintain operations.
- Brazil: Affected by factors such as the conflict between Russia and Ukraine, Petrobras has raised diesel and gas prices several times since March. In addition, since the beginning of March, the average price of express delivery services in Brazil has increased by nearly 50%, the average price of international flight tickets has increased by 32%, the average price of domestic flight tickets has increased by as much as 62%, and the average price of ride-hailing software has increased by 6%.
- South Korea: South Korea plans to use a SpaceX rocket to launch the country’s first domestically produced spy satellite in 2023, a Seoul official said on April 10, Yonhap News Agency reported.