- According to Ali Health Research Institute, bone and joint problems have surpassed insomnia and hair loss, “ranking” among the top ten problems that plague national health. It is especially worth noting that the health problems of bones and joints tend to be younger. Among the post-90s surveyed, nearly 20% admitted that they have problems with bone and joint discomfort, and about 16% of the post-00s are also troubled by bone and joint discomfort. . Sitting for a long time is the most likely to trigger bone and joint discomfort, accounting for 77%. The knee is the joint most prone to discomfort, followed by the shoulder, lower back, and spine.
- Tencent released a post-00 research report saying that in terms of consumption attitudes of post-00s, they are willing to pay for their own interests, and they will understand the concepts and stories behind brands and idols, not only to be different from what others consume. The consumption behavior of the post-00s generation is less influenced by KOLs. They believe that the relationship between KOLs and fans is too utilitarian, and treating fans differently makes KOLs less credible. Only 16% of the post-00s agree that “the blogger or anchor is closer to me, and the recommended products are more trustworthy than those of celebrities”.
- The snowfall in North China and Northeast China will come to an end, while a new round of precipitation in the south will be online again. It is expected that the precipitation in the south will enter the peak period of this process on March 20. In terms of temperature, the temperature in North China will gradually rise, while the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River will cool down under the pressure of rain and return to wet and cold.
- CCTV Finance: In February, the construction enthusiasm in many places in China continued, and the “good start” continued. Among them, the operating hours of cranes, truck-mounted pumps and other mechanical equipment all achieved a year-on-year increase of 32.7%, 3.9%, 3.5%, and 2.7%, respectively. Hangzhou relayed Beijing to enter the sprint preparation period for the Asian Games, and Zhejiang’s paver, road roller and other operations increased by more than 40% year-on-year.
- The Russian Ministry of Transport released news that due to restrictions on the use of Russian airspace, the additional total expenditure of airlines in 19 countries is as high as 37.5 million US dollars per week, so the air ticket prices of a large number of airlines have increased.
- The Thai Energy Regulatory Commission decided to raise the variable electricity price from May to August to 4 baht (about 0.76 yuan) per kilowatt-hour, an increase of 5.82%, which will set a new high for electricity prices in Thailand. The direct cause is the fluctuation of global energy prices caused by the situation in Russia and Ukraine, but the domestic electricity demand in Thailand continues to grow, and the trend of rising electricity costs is expected to continue until early 2023.
- Sri Lanka’s education department said the semester exams, which were due to start next Monday, would be postponed indefinitely due to a shortage of paper and printing machines in the country. The move resulted in the cancellation of exams for about two-thirds of the country’s 450,000 students, sources said.
Leave A Comment