Covid-19 & Vaccine
- US Centers for Disease Control: At present, 83% of all confirmed cases of new coronary pneumonia in the United States are infected with the Delta strain, a 50% increase from two weeks ago.
- 67 people in the Tokyo Olympics were infected with covid-19 virus, and the first players abstained due to the covid-19 virus.
- The number of confirmed cases in the United States is increasing by more than 55,000.
- The number of confirmed cases in Brazil is increasing by more than 54,000. The State of Sao Paulo has announced that the state will start a new round of COVID-19 vaccination cycle from January 17 next year, that is, vaccinating against the new crown every year, just like getting a flu vaccine.
- The actual number of deaths in India may far exceed 3 million.
- The United Kingdom unblocked (at 0:00 on July 19, the British government officially unblocked the region of England.), the Prime Minister isolated.
- Indonesia may become the center of the world epidemic.
- Photovoltaic Industry Association: China’s photovoltaic industry has basically met the global supply chain. Polysilicon, silicon wafers, and solar cell modules produced in mainland China account for 76%, 96%, 83% and 70% of the global share respectively. In terms of polysilicon, silicon wafers, and solar cell components, Chinese companies rank among the top ten in terms of output in the world.
- State Council: Accelerate the development of rehabilitation assistive device services.
- Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: In the first half of the year, China’s software industry completed software business revenue of 4,419.8 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 23.2%, and a compound growth rate of 14.7% in the past two years; the industry achieved a total profit of 499.9 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 13.6%, a compound growth rate in the past two years The rate is 7.3%.
- Health Commission: Looking at the situation of birth monitoring in the first half of the year, this year’s birth population and fertility level will still show a downward trend.
Henan suffered a once-in-a-century flood disaster.
- Shanghai Municipal Bureau of Statistics: In the first half of the year, Shanghai’s regional GDP was 2010.253 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 12.7% at comparable prices, a decline of 4.9 percentage points from the first quarter; an average growth rate of 4.8% in two years, an average growth rate in two years This was 0.1% faster than the first quarter.
- National Development and Reform Commission, Grain and Reserve Bureau: To ensure the supply of bulk commodities and stabilize prices, they decided to put in batches of national reserves of copper, aluminum and zinc. Following the release of 20,000 tons of national reserves of copper, 50,000 tons of aluminum, and 30,000 tons of zinc on July 5, the second batch of national reserves of 30,000 tons of copper, 90,000 tons of aluminum and 50,000 tons of zinc will be released in late July.
- Ministry of Education: Further improve the level of universal pre-school education. By 2025, the national gross enrollment rate in the three years before school will reach 90% or more, and the coverage of inclusive kindergartens will be further increased.
- China Cement.com: According to local feedback, some mills in Guangxi have been discontinued due to limited electricity. In addition, since May, Beihai, Fangchenggang, Qinzhou, Guigang, Yulin and other regions have successively lowered cement prices for 3-4 rounds, and the cumulative decline in bulk cement has been 80-110 yuan/ton, of which the Yulin area has fallen more. In order to increase profitability, some major manufacturers in the above regions plan to re-price and increase cement prices by 30 yuan/ton starting from July 21.
- Tesla CEO Musk: Tesla plans to open its network of super charging stations to other electric vehicles later this year. Over time, Tesla’s charging network will be open to other electric vehicles in all countries. Tesla has more than 25,000 super charging stations worldwide.