- US “Science” magazine: American and French researchers recently released two reports stating that for the first time, dogs and cats have been found to be infected with the new coronavirus mutant strain B.1.1.7. This is the first time that scientists have discovered this mutation virus strain outside the human body.
- German health officials warned that the EU does not have enough new Covid-19 vaccines to control the third wave of the epidemic. Facing the increasingly serious epidemic in Germany in recent days, local health experts called on the German government to order a third nationwide lockdown to prevent hospitals from being overloaded.
- After meeting with the five parties including the International Olympic Committee, the Tokyo Olympic Organizing Committee officially announced that the Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games this summer will not accept foreign audiences.
- American Semiconductor Industry Association CEO Novel: The chip industry is highly dependent on the global supply chain. No country can fully automate the chip supply chain. The government should reduce restrictions on the export of chip technology and increase investment in basic research to promote semiconductors industry innovation.
- Xue Qikun, academician of the Academy of Sciences: Without fossil energy, all high-tech today would not exist. According to the current level of development, the amount of fossil energy on the earth can be expected to be used up in 50 years. The next disruptive technology will be the efficient use and sustainable recycling of solar energy based on the photoelectric effect. It is necessary to use clean energy including solar cells to ensure that the main core technologies created by the three industrial revolutions can be sustained without the use of fossil energy. use.
- China Securities: China is the world’s second-largest medical beauty market, and it is predicted that in 2023, it is expected to surpass the United States to become the world’s largest medical beauty market. From 2014 to 2019, the size of my country’s medical beauty market increased from 52 billion to 151.8 billion yuan, with a CAGR of 23.9%; it is predicted that the size of my country’s medical beauty market is expected to exceed 300 billion yuan in 2024, a doubling of the market in 2019. In the medium to long term, my country’s medical beauty industry still has room for growth of more than 5 times.
- Data treasure: Since March, the market has increased the ex-factory price of silicone DMC 8 times. After entering March, silicone products such as room temperature glue in the downstream industry of organic silicon will enter the traditional peak season of gold three silver four. On the one hand, downstream sales are good, and the demand for raw materials is increasing.
- Electrek: Tesla has won an order for the world’s first 8,000-ton casting machine from the Italian company IDRA. This casting machine is expected to be the key to the production of Tesla’s electric pickup Cybertruck.