- International Semiconductor Industry Association: The epidemic has led to a surge in demand for electronic equipment. Global fab equipment expenditures are expected to reach new highs for three consecutive years. Following an increase of 16% in 2020, this year and 2022 are estimated to increase by 15.5% and 12% respectively. During the three-year forecast period, global wafer fabs will increase equipment expenditures by about 10 billion U.S. dollars each year, and will eventually reach the 80 billion U.S. dollar mark in the third year.
- IBS CEO Handel Jones: Wireless communications represented by 5G smartphones account for about 40% of semiconductor consumption. Xiaomi, OPPO and Vivo plan to ship 566 million mobile phones in 2021, and this figure is 362 million in 2020.
- IDC: In 2020, the overall scale of China’s WLAN market will reach 870 million U.S. dollars, and Wi-Fi6 will account for 31.2% of the overall WLAN market, with a scale of 270 million U.S. dollars. It is predicted that in 2021, Wi-Fi6 will continue to expand its market share, and the Chinese market will approach a market size of US$470 million.
- Travel Federation: In February, the pickup truck market sold 32,000 vehicles, a year-on-year increase of 507% and a month-on-month decrease of 33%. The pickup truck market at the beginning of the new year continued to maintain a strong trend. In 2020, the total number of pickup trucks will increase by 9%, a strong year-on-year growth; the growth of 139% in January-February 2021 is also a strong start. Recently, pickup truck companies have differentiated, and major auto companies have risen strongly, and some traditional pickup truck companies are facing tremendous growth pressure.
- Strategy Analytics: In 2020, the number of Samsung Tizen devices in use worldwide will increase by 21% year-on-year to 162.3 million. In 2020, the total number of TV streaming media devices in use worldwide increased by 122 million year-on-year to 1.28 billion. Overall, Tizen is still number one, with a market share of 12.7%, which is higher than 11.6% in the same period last year.
- CCTV Finance: Since the end of last year, the price of newly released graphics cards has also risen sharply due to the sharp rise in virtual currencies. Take the RTX3070 graphics card as an example, the price has risen by more than 100% four months after launch, and even old graphics cards can sell at high prices. Many graphics cards are bought to “mining” to mine ether. The miner will charge as much as there are graphics cards on the market. Insufficient production capacity of graphics card manufacturers is also an important reason for the shortage of graphics cards and price increases.
- Business Club: Recently, domestic propylene oxide prices have continued to rise. The latest high domestic propylene oxide price has reached the 20,000 yuan/ton mark. At present, the supply of propylene oxide plants is in short supply, and it is still easy to rise but hard to fall in the short term, and the overall operation is expected to continue at a high level.
(ps. Propylene oxide (PO) is the third largest propylene derivative besides polypropylene and acrylonitrile. It is an important basic organic chemical synthesis raw material, mainly used to produce polyether, propylene glycol, etc. It is also the fourth-generation detergent non The main raw materials of ionic surfactants, oilfield demulsifiers, pesticide emulsifiers, etc. Propylene oxide derivatives are widely used in industries such as automobiles, construction, food, tobacco, medicine and cosmetics. Nearly 100 kinds of downstream products have been produced. An important raw material for fine chemical products.)
- Audi announced that it will no longer develop new internal combustion engines and will improve existing internal combustion engines to adapt to the new emission standards; Porsche announced that by 2030, it will achieve carbon neutrality across the entire value chain. In the next ten years, more than 90% of the battery itself can be recycled.
- Volvo: Due to global semiconductor chip supply shortages, production in China and the United States will be suspended or adjusted in March. The situation is expected to become severe in the second quarter, so it was decided to take measures to minimize the impact on production and to improve the situation through daily work.
- Tencent: In 2020, R&D personnel accounted for 68% of the company’s total headcount, a year-on-year increase of 16%. In 2020, Tencent added more than 4,000 R&D projects, a year-on-year increase of 22%; new codes exceeded 2 billion lines, a year-on-year increase of 67%.
- Weibo: In 2020, total revenue was US$1.69 billion, down 4% year-on-year; net profit was US$313 million, down 36.6% year-on-year. The number of monthly active users in December 2020 was 521 million, a net increase of about 5 million year-on-year, and the monthly active mobile terminal accounted for about 94%. The average number of daily active users in the same period was 225 million, a net increase of about 3 million year-on-year.
- Global Banking, Finance and Telecommunications Association: In February, the US dollar, euro, British pound and Japanese yen ranked the top four with 38.43%, 37.13%, 6.57% and 3.18% in the ranking of payment amounts in major global currencies. RMB global payments accounted for 2.2%, a decrease of 0.22 percentage points from the previous month.
I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your website.
It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much
more enjoyable for me to come here and visit
more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?