Covid-19 and Vaccine
- The Chilean Ministry of Health announced the results of a real-world study on the protective effect of China’s SinoVAC New Crown vaccine in the country. SINOVAC vaccine is 67% effective in preventing symptomatic infections 14 days after the second dose. Chile launched a nationwide large-scale vaccination of the new crown vaccine on February 3. As of April 15th, 7.66 million people in Chile had been vaccinated against the new crown vaccine. The total number of doses in the country was 12.93 million, of which about ninety became the new crown vaccine for China’s SINOVAC.
- The whole city of Shanghai, China received a total of 424,700 doses on April 16, 2021, and a total of 10.146,800 doses have been inoculated. On April 17, 517,700 people have been scheduled. On April 16, the inoculation volume exceeded 10 million doses.
- As of 8:00 on April 16, local time, according to Indian Ministry of Health data, in the past 24 hours, India had newly confirmed 217,353 new cases of new coronary pneumonia, a record high in a single day, with a total of 14.29 million cases.
- Dongfeng Motor Group: reached strategic cooperation with COSCO SHIPPING, China Mobile and Sinopec in areas such as 5G smart port driverless, hydrogen fuel vehicles, and hydrogen energy industry chain; The Foshan Municipal Government reached an agreement.
- Huawei: The first Huawei inside smart luxury pure electric car BAIC Alpha S (Huawei HI version) was released in Shanghai on the evening of April 17. It uses Huawei fast charge technology, charges 10 minutes, and has a battery life of 197 kilometers. Its smart cockpit is equipped with Hongmeng OS operating system. , The starting price is 281,900 yuan, and the highest price is 344,900 yuan. The Huawei H1 version starts at 388,900 yuan, and the high-end version is priced at 429,900 yuan.