- The important raw material “pearl” in milk tea, which is loved by people all over the world, will be in short supply in the U.S. market. According to California manufacturers, more than 90% of the sweet potato flour and cassava flour needed to make “pearls” in the world come from Asia. Since the outbreak of the epidemic, the difficulty in the transportation of raw materials has not been resolved. In the next few weeks, all “pearls” stocks in the US market will be all It is used up, and it may take several months to return to normal conditions.
- Jiwei: Xiaomi, OPPO, vivo, Apple, etc. plan to sign a large number of OLED procurement contracts with Samsung Display in 2022. From the point of view of the intended order situation, Xiaomi is very aggressive and will purchase a large number of flexible OLED orders from Samsung Display. In 2022, it may fully exert its efforts in the mid-to-high-end market.
- Strategy Analytics: In 2021, global smartphone wholesale revenue will increase by 13% year-on-year, the highest revenue growth in six years.
- World Steel Association: As the economies of various countries recover from the new crown epidemic, global steel demand this year will increase by 5.8% this year, but the growth rate will decline next year.
- It took 24 years for Amazon to reach the $1 trillion mark in market value, 21 years for Google, 44 years for Microsoft, and 42 years for Apple to reach this milestone. With the blessing of investment from major institutions, Bitcoin’s growth rate has exceeded that of many large companies, and its valuation has reached $1 trillion in just 12 years.
- Due to the shortage of containers in some parts of Europe, bookings are facing cancellation. Hapag-Lloyd stated that imports from Northern Europe have been delayed and the EQ situation is facing further tightening, affecting container terminals in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary and the Czech Republic.
- Shipping companies suspended bookings in India.
- The shipping company recommends that customers plan the shipment at least 20-30 days in advance.
China Economy & Data
- Bureau of Statistics: In the first quarter, the gross domestic product was 24,931 billion yuan, an increase of 18.3% year-on-year, an increase of 10.3% year-on-year, and an average growth rate of 5.0% in two years; the total retail sales of consumer goods was 10,522.1 billion yuan, an increase of 33.9% year-on-year, a two-year average An increase of 4.2%; the national fixed asset investment (excluding rural households) was 9,599.4 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 25.6%, and an average increase of 2.9% in two years. Among them, private investment in fixed assets was 5502.2 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 26.0%; the added value of industries above designated size increased by 24.5% year-on-year, an average increase of 6.8% in two years.
- State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission: In the first quarter, central SOEs achieved a net profit of 415.29 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 2.2 times, an increase of 31.1% over the same period in 2019, an average increase of 14.5% in two years; in March, the central SOEs achieved a net profit of 180.79 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 3.5 This is an increase of 26.3% over March 2019. Monthly net profit has exceeded 100 billion yuan for 11 consecutive months, maintaining a double-digit year-on-year growth for 9 consecutive months. The cumulative net profit for the month of March and the first quarter was the highest level in the same period in history.
- The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security and the Ministry of Finance: issued the “Notice on Adjusting the Basic Pension for Retired Persons in 2021”, clarifying that from January 1, 2021, the retirement procedures have been completed in accordance with the regulations before the end of 2020 and the basic pension has been received on a monthly basis Retirees from enterprises, government agencies and public institutions have raised their basic pension levels, and the overall adjustment level is 4.5% of the monthly basic pension per capita for retirees in 2020.
- Bureau of Statistics: From January to March, the national real estate development investment was 2.7576 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 25.6%; the newly started area of housing was 361.63 million square meters, an increase of 28.2%; the sales area of commercial housing was 36.07 million square meters, an increase of 63.8%; the sales of commercial housing 3,837.8 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 88.5%. At the end of March, the area of commercial housing for sale was 518.58 million square meters, a decrease of 5.67 million square meters from the previous month.
- Bureau of Statistics: In March, China generated 657.9 billion kWh of electricity, a year-on-year increase of 17.4%, an increase of 12.0% over the same period in 2019, an average increase of 5.8% in two years, and an average daily power generation of 21.22 billion kWh. In the first quarter, 1905.1 billion kilowatt-hours of electricity were generated, a year-on-year increase of 19.0%, an increase of 10.8% over the same period in 2019, and an average increase of 5.3% over the two years.
- Post Office: In the first quarter, the postal industry’s business revenue totaled 297.07 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 35.5%; the total business volume completed 302.92 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 50.3%. In March, the industry-wide business revenue was 109.7 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 21.1%; the total business volume was 114.19 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 36.3%.
- Sinopec: It will make use of the network advantage of more than 30,000 gas stations across the country to coordinate the layout of the charging business, and deploy oil and electricity supply stations through various channels such as reconstruction. It is planned to build 5,000 charging stations during the “14th Five-Year Plan” period.
Leave A Comment