- The sales volume of heavy trucks in March was approximately 220,000, an increase of approximately 86% month-on-month and an increase of approximately 83% year-on-year. It refreshed the historical record of sales in the same period in the heavy-duty truck market. The monthly sales volume of heavy-duty trucks in the world with 191,000 units per month is the highest in the world. This is also the twelfth consecutive month that the heavy-duty truck market has set new records.
- In March, Ideal ONE delivered 4,900 vehicles, a year-on-year increase of 238.6% and a month-on-month increase of 113%. In the first quarter, Ideal Auto delivered a total of 12,579 vehicles, a year-on-year increase of 334.4%. So far, the ranking of new domestic car manufacturers in the first quarter has been released. Weilai Automobile ranked first, delivering 2,060 vehicles, a year-on-year increase of 423%; Xiaopeng Automobile ranked second, delivering 13,340 vehicles, a year-on-year increase of 487%; Ideal Automobile ranked third, delivering 12,579 vehicles, a year-on-year increase of 334.4%.
- Counterpoint: In February, the Xiaomi Group’s global mobile phone market share reached 13%, making it the largest mobile phone manufacturer in China. Samsung is firmly seated as the world’s largest mobile phone manufacturer, with a market share of 20%, Apple ranked second with a market share of 17%, and Huawei’s global market share fell to 4%.
- TechWeb: Affected by the epidemic, the average consumption of US iPhone users on various applications in 2020 will reach US$138, an increase of 38% year-on-year.
- The French manufacturing activity in March was stronger than initially thought. This is the best since the Internet boom at the turn of the century, and companies are preparing for economic recovery.
- According to IHS Markch, the final value of the Manufacturing Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) in March was 59.3, the highest since September 2000, and it was 56.1 in February.