- Before the show
- Find new suppliers
- See new product trends
- Meet with old suppliers
- Collecting Competitor Information
- Collect information from potential suppliers
- List of essential items for the exhibition
- Comfortable shoes
- Phone + mobile power
- Download wechat in advance-register on site, change tags, or enter the venue directly
- V PN
- China’s mobile phone numbers are now real-name, and temporary phone numbers cannot be purchased. Only use original number
- It is recommended to register online in advance. Many exhibition registrations are free of charge and have additional benefits such as exhibitor manuals, souvenirs, and lotteries.
- Luggage or other portable bag. You’ll get more catalogs than you expected, and a portable trolley case or backpack can make a difference. Believe me, when you walk around for a day and go back with a heavy exhibitor’s manual, that mood is quite bad. . .
- Retention and recording of business cards, notebooks, pens, cameras for exhibitions. (This item will be described in detail below)
- To do list and Tips
- Are there known suppliers exhibiting, and if so, write down the booth number and mobile phone contact information.
- If there is a plan to visit the factory, please note that the factory office address sometimes ≠ the factory address. Offices are sometimes located in the city, while factories are located in the suburbs.
- Hotel address selection-nearest principle(near subway, near exhibition)
- In Shanghai, near the subway-it is recommended to stay at the hotel next to Line 2. Line 2 connects the 2 major airports (Pudong and Hongqiao Airport), the high-speed rail station (Shanghai Hongqiao), and the Shanghai Metro has three stations broadcasting the station names. And when you get to the station, the signs are very clear, even if you are doing the subway for the first time, you don’t need to worry at all.
- Five-star hotels around the exhibition, Samsung, are all economical, and the supporting facilities around the Shanghai exhibition are well done. It is very convenient to relax at night.
- It is not recommended to take a taxi, sometimes it takes a long time to get there.
- Public transport
- As an example, Shanghai recommends the public transportation subway first.
- It is highly not recommended to rent a car or drive by yourself. There are many traffic regulations in Shanghai. Viaducts and loop roads are extremely complicated. Self-driving is for convenience, but if you drive yourself, then forget it.
- Local specialty snacks will keep you from repetitive business for a month. Authentic Chinese cuisine is divided into several major cuisines, each of which is indeed slightly different. All hot pots, there are Chongqing hot pot, Chaoshan hot pot, old Beijing hot pot,
- In the exhibition
- Notebook + business card + note method is a traditional approach
- Other practical methods
- Use the APP to take photos and scan directly, and archive supplier business cards.
- Special exhibition camera, price is $ 50, can directly output photos, very practical
- Add WeChat on the spot and leave the phone. After adding WeChat on the spot, be sure to help memorize the product messages or pictures. When you look at the list of friends of the day at night, quickly match your daytime memories.
- Upgraded practices
- Bring Google glasses to record the entire exhibition process, but Google ca n’t use it in mainland China. VP N is needed.
- Don’t follow the crowd into the hall after registration, do 2 things first
- 1 Find the overall distribution map of the exhibition and take photos. The products that each hall focuses on will be marked on the bird’s eye view, quickly find the location of the main hall you visit, plan the route, and go to these halls first.
- Remember that your energy is limited and focus on your main purpose.
- 2 Find the help desk and get the visitor’s guide / manual. This can be used at any time if you cannot find a place.
- Generally, the exhibition is 3 or 5 days. After 1:00 on the last day, most exhibitors will withdraw.
- Object of conversation
- It’s best to talk with experienced business, avoid asking the unknown business, and ask the manager’s business everything
- Common A2Q
- The visit brochure is out of inventory
- This situation usually occurs on the last day of the exhibition. There will be several service centers in the exhibition hall. If the exhibition hall A does not go to the next exhibition hall, try
- Are all the products exhibited up to date?
- No, some new products, some old types.
- Can I see the latest samples?
- Yes, but sometimes, you can only see photos.
- Newest samples can only be seen in exhibitors’ sample room.
- I want samples
- Large and medium-sized machines, some of them will be sold directly, and the buyer will pick them up when the exhibition is over.
- Large furniture or fish tanks will also be sold on the expo
- Small products, toys, dolls, pet supplies, food.
- some sold
- some was sent for FREE
- some only sold in the last day
- Will the purchase price lower in the expo?
- Probably, it also depends on products
- Some exhibitors will distribute coupons, preferential prices, vouchers, gifts, etc. at the exhibition for promotion.
- Discounted products usually require you to pay a deposit on site.
- Why doesn’t the exhibitor give me a quote, isn’t it better to face to face?
- Because some exhibitors are afraid you will compare their prices with other suppliers.
- I want to go to the factory
- It’s best to plan before exhibiting
- You can make an appointment directly at the exhibition and ask the city where the factory is located. If you need to book a ticket, you can ask the hotel staff or the factory business for help.
- Generally, the factory is located in one city, and theoretically, two factories can be visited a day.
- I don’t have WeChat
- If downloading or registering is not convenient, you can go to the service desk with your business card and let the staff register for you to change the tag
- How to bring the sample back to China.
- If possible, it’s best to return home with your luggage.
- If it is a sample, you can have the supplier send it to you and you pay the postage.
- If it is a sample of several companies, you can send the sample to your trusted friend, and let him send it to you after receiving it.
- There are two types of air transportation, one is express delivery and the other is air transportation.
- Pick-up method difference: Express delivery is door-to-door, air delivery is to the airport, you go to the airport to pick up the goods yourself.
- Generally, the weight or volume weight for air transport is greater than 1 ton.
- Regarding postage, the DHL or Fedex you find will generally be more expensive than the supplier’s cooperation
- The actual weight and volume weight, whichever is selected.
- Electromagnetic products have to be transport by special lines.
- The visit brochure is out of inventory
- Questions Suppliers Will Ask You
- The country you are from-determine the market you are from
- Your purchasing purpose, online shop, distribution, wholesale, import
- Your purchase quantity
- How often do you purchase, several times a year
- Your industry experience-I wo n’t ask directly, but I will understand from the side
- Your knowledge of the product
- Your Budget-Machine Products Will Ask
- List of questions you must ask
- payment method
- Supplier capacity
- Does the included accessories or accessories cost extra
- After sale
- Spare parts that easy broken
- Replacement of vulnerable parts
- Regarding the product market, you can ask all the questions you want to know, not every time there will be answers, but sometimes there will be other gains
- After the show
- Visiting the factory
- Confirm the visit during the expo
- Go to the factory together with the factory’s car
- Go to train or airport station, and let the supplier pick you up
- In addition to the normal process, remember two points
- See if the factory environment is tidy
- Look at the sample area
- No visit supplier plan, return directly
Stay in China for two days, buy some souvenirs, snacks
I have found great articles here. I adore the way you
Asking questions are actually nice thing if
you are not understanding something entirely, except this paragraph provides
This site was? how do I say it?
Relevant!! Finally I’ve found something which helped me.