Import & Export Data
- Ministry of Commerce: From January to July, China’s service trade maintained a good growth momentum. The total value of import and export of services was 2809.36 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 7.3%; of which, service exports were 1.337.31 billion yuan, an increase of 23.2%; imports were 147.206 billion yuan, a decrease of 4%.
- Economic Daily: In the first half of the year, the textile industry’s operating income was 1,170.75 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 18.9%; the total profit was 44.6 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 2.3%. Driven by the domestic demand market and the return of overseas orders, the business situation of China’s textile industry has gradually improved, with steady growth in revenue and profit from negative to positive. In addition, my country’s textile and apparel exports hit the highest level in the same period in history.
- In July, China’s major port companies completed a cargo throughput of 649.68 million tons, a year-on-year decrease of 3.8%; completed a container throughput of 20.33 million TEU, an increase of 3.4% year-on-year. From January to July, the accumulated cargo throughput was 4.62 billion tons, an increase of 7.9% year-on-year, and the accumulated foreign trade increased by 3.8% year-on-year; the completed container throughput was 139 million TEU, an increase of 12.4% year-on-year, and the accumulated foreign trade increased by 8.4% year-on-year.
Product & Industry
- Since the beginning of this year, the price of silicon materials has risen all the way, from 80,000 yuan/ton at the beginning of the year to 200,000 yuan/ton, an increase of 150%. The industrial chain is affected. According to the industry, the construction period of silicon materials is long, and the peak season for photovoltaic installations at the end of the superimposed period is coming, and the price of silicon materials may continue to fluctuate at a high level in the short term.
- IDC: In the second quarter, China’s wearable device market shipped 36.14 million units, a year-on-year increase of 33.7%. Among them, the shipment of ear wear equipment market was 19.96 million units, a year-on-year increase of 58.2%; the shipment of watch market was 9.66 million units, a year-on-year increase of 30.2%; and the shipment of bracelet market was 6.41 million units, a year-on-year decrease of 5.0%.
- TrendForce Consulting: Affected by the successive outbreaks of epidemics in India, Vietnam and other places, the production performance of smartphones and market demand both declined in the second quarter. 10% growth. In the first half of the year, the total production volume was 652 million units, an increase of nearly 18% from the beginning of the outbreak in the same period last year.
- Shanghai: Issued the “Fourteenth Five-Year Plan for the Construction of a Socialist International Cultural Metropolis”. Build a global e-sports capital, encourage social capital to invest in the construction of e-sports venues, focus on supporting the construction of 1-2 iconic professional venues that can host top international e-sports events, strengthen the local e-sports brand, and support top international e-sports events The matter settles down, and strives to make the e-sports industry a new business card in Shanghai.